If you have an Articulate Online trial or paid account and wish to publish content directly to your account, then follow the Publish to Articulate Online instructions below.
In order to Publish to Articulate Online, you must already have an existing account. You can learn more about Articulate Online, including how to create a free 30-day trial account or how to purchase a paid account, here.
To Publish for Articulate Online:
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar (or from the Articulate menu).
- Select the Articulate Online publish tab.
Title and Description
- In the Title field, edit or type the name for your published interaction.
- In the Description field, type a description for your published interaction that will appear along with the interaction in your Articulate Online account.
Items displays the number of items in your interaction (e.g., the number of tabs, including introduction, if you have one).
- If you wish to modify the Quality, click the corresponding link to set your desired compression. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Color Scheme, click the corresponding link to set your desired Colors and Effects. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Playback Mode, click the corresponding link to set your setting. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- Click the Reporting and Tracking button to determine how your interaction’s status will be tracked and deemed complete by Articulate Online. Select from the drop-down menu the option you would like Articulate Online to use in reporting the status of this interaction. Options include the following:
Report status as:
Minimum number of items viewed to be complete: Select the number of items that your users must view before Articulate Online marks the interaction complete.
Account URL: The full URL of your account. The subdomain is unique to your account. The format should be http://<accountname>.articulate-online.com. If you have a professional-level account, you might also have a custom root-level domain. If so, input that here. For example, http://<accountname>.elearningserver.com.
E-mail: The administrator or publisher e-mail address/login associated with your account. Only administrators and publishers have permission to publish to Articulate Online accounts.
Password: The password you selected when you created your account, or the current password if you’ve changed it.
Save my password: Check this box to save your password for subsequent publishing to your Articulate Online account.
- When you are finished with your choices, click Publish to publish your interaction. Next time you publish, your last-used selections will be saved.
- After you begin publishing to Articulate Online, Engage ’09 will automatically upload your interaction to your account.
- When the upload is complete, you will have the option to Manage Content, which will launch your Web browser and display the content item you just published, or Close, which closes the Publish Success window.