Engage ’09 provides simple, 1-click publishing for generating your Flash-based interaction. If you’re creating an interaction to incorporate into an existing or new Presenter ’09 elearning course or presentation, use the Publish for Articulate Presenter option.
To Publish for Articulate Presenter:
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar (or from the Articulate menu).
- Select the Articulate Presenter publish tab.
- Select a presentation to publish into by choosing from the active presentations listed, or select the ellipsis button (...) to browse to a different presentation.
- Choose to insert the interaction as a Slide in the Presentation or as a Tab in the Player.
Items displays the number of items in your interaction (e.g., the number of tabs, including introduction, if you have one).
- If you wish to modify the Quality, click the corresponding link to set your desired compression. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Color Scheme, click the corresponding link to set your desired Colors and Effects. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Playback Mode, click the corresponding link to set your setting. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- Click Publish.
- When the Publish process is complete, you will receive a Publish Success message and you will now have a placeholder slide in your presentation. The Interactions dialog box will open, allowing you to establish the properties of your interaction within the presentation:
Allow user to leave interaction: Options include the following:
- At any time
- After viewing all the steps
Show ’Next Slide’ button: Options include the following:
- Don’t show
- Show always
- Show upon completion
Button Label: Use this field to edit the default "Next Slide" text.