Presenter ’09 provides simple, 1-click publishing for generating your Flash-based presentation or elearning course. If you’re creating presentation or elearning course to distribute via CD or DVD, use the Publish for CD option.
To Publish for CD:
- Select Articulate --> Publish to launch the Publish dialog.
- Select the CD publish tab.
- Specify a Publish location for your presentation. The default location is in this directory: My Documents\My Articulate Projects. Click the ellipsis button (...) or type a directory path if you want to pick a different location on your computer. Note that after publishing locally, you can burn the published output to your CD or DVD.
- Modify the Properties as necessary:
- If you wish to modify the Published title, type a new title.
- If you wish to modify the Player template, select from the drop-down menu the template you’d like to use, or click the ellipsis button (...) to manage player templates. See the section Customizing the Player Template: Overview for more details.
- If you wish to modify the Logo, select from the drop-down menu the logo you’d like to use, or click the ellipsis button (...) to manage logos. See the section Managing Presentation Options: Logos for more details.
- If you wish to modify the Presenter, select from the drop-down menu the presenter you’d like to use, or click the ellipsis button (...) to manage presenters. See the section Managing Presentation Options: Presenters for more details.
- Click Publish.
- When the Publish process is complete, you will receive the following Publish Success dialog box to choose the next step:
View Presentation: Allows you to see the published output in your Web browser.
Email: Automatically generates a message with the zipped output attached to send content via e-mail.
FTP: To publish directly to your server via FTP.
Provide the following information for FTP Upload (example credentials shown in italics):
Zip: To create and save a zipped version of the output.
Open Folder: Opens the published output folder.
- Choose Close when you are done or to exit without selecting one of the above options.