If you’re collaborating with others to create your interaction and want to collect input while your interaction is still in development, or if you want to generate a question-only version of your interaction to provide to your users, use the Publish for Word option.
To Publish for Word:
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar (or from the Articulate menu).
- Select the Word publish tab.
- Specify a Publish location for your interaction. The default location is in this directory: My Documents\My Articulate Projects. Click the ellipsis button (...) or type a directory path if you want to pick a different location on your computer.
- Modify the Properties as necessary.
- Items displays the number of items in your interaction (e.g., the number of tabs, including introduction, if you have one).
- If you wish to modify the Quality, click the corresponding link to set your desired compression. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Color Scheme, click the corresponding link to set your desired Colors and Effects. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- If you wish to modify Playback Mode, click the corresponding link to set your setting. Learn more in Managing Interaction Properties.
- Click Publish.
- When the Publish process is complete, you will receive the following Publish Success dialog box to choose the next step:
- View Document: Allows you to see the published output.
- Email: Automatically generates a message with the zipped output attached to send content via e-mail.
- FTP: To publish directly to your server via FTP.
- Zip: To create and save a zipped version of the output.
- Open Folder: Opens the published output folder.
- Choose Close when you are done or to exit without selecting one of the above options.