If you’re collaborating with others to create your presentation or elearning course and want to collect input while your content is still in development, use the Publish for Word option.
To Publish for Word:
- Select Articulate --> Publish to launch the Publish dialog.
- Select the Word publish tab.
- Specify a Publish location for your presentation. The default location is in this directory: My Documents\My Articulate Projects. Click the ellipsis button (...) or type a directory path if you want to pick a different location on your computer.
- Modify the Properties as necessary:
- If you wish to modify the Published title, type a new title.
- If you wish to modify the Presenter, select from the drop-down menu the presenter you’d like to use, or click the ellipsis button (...) to manage presenters. See the section Managing Presentation Options: Presenters for more details.
- Select from the drop-down list what Output type you would like:
Storyboard (default): This is the most detailed format, and provides the following information:
- Presentation data
- Presenter data
- Slide data
- Slide thumbnails
- Slide notes
- Interactions questions and answers
- Web Object information
- Inserted Flash movie information
Presenter Notes: Creates a Word document with presenter notes only.
- Click Publish.
- When the Publish process is complete, you will receive the following Publish Success dialog box to choose the next step:
View Document: Allows you to see the published output.
Email: Automatically generates a message with the zipped output attached to send content via e-mail.
FTP: To publish directly to your server via FTP.
Provide the following information for FTP Upload (example credentials shown in italics):
Zip: To create and save a zipped version of the output.
Open Folder: Opens the published output folder.
- Choose Close when you are done or to exit without selecting one of the above options.