You may find that publishing an Articulate Storyline course to Microsoft Word ends unexpectedly without completing if your course includes slide notes. This can occur if you're using Word 2010 or later with custom File Block Settings.
You can correct this behavior by reverting to default File Block Settings in Word. Here's how:
- Open an existing Word document or create a new one.
- Go to the File tab on the ribbon and click Options.
- Select the Trust Center tab on the left side of the window.
- Click the Trust Center Settings button on the right side of the window.
- Select the File Block Settings tab on the left side of the window.
- Click Restore Defaults in the lower right corner.
- Click OK three times to save your changes and exit Word Options.
- Republish your Articulate Storyline course.