If you publish a Quizmaker '09 quiz and find that question feedback is not working, it is likely due to the Answer submission setting in Player Templates -> Navigation. For question feedback to work properly, you must select Submit one question at a time. Here's how:
- Open your Quizmaker quiz.
- Click the Player Templates button.
- Select the template you wish to use, and click the Edit button.
- Select the Navigation tab.
- Select Submit one question at a time, and click the OK button.
- Click the Close button to exit the Player Template Manager, and then republish your quiz.
To learn more about configuring feedback in Quizmaker '09, see Question Results Feedback and Branching.