You may find that Articulate Online records an Incomplete status for a content item if all the following criteria are true:
- The content item is a Presenter '09 presentation with an embedded Quizmaker '09 quiz.
- The presentation is being tracked by the embedded quiz.
- The embedded quiz makes use of the Branching feature to skip a blank slide or a question.
This issue was addressed in Articulate Quizmaker ‘09 Update 6. You can update to the latest release by using the download link provided in your original activation email. You can also download the installer here.
After updating your software, you will need to do the following to update your presentation with the latest software:
- Open the presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to the quiz slide.
- Click the Edit in Quizmaker button.
- When Quizmaker opens, click the Save and Return to Presenter button.
- Republish your presentation.