Quiz Data Sent to an LMS in Articulate Quizmaker
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
The following information gets communicated to a learning management system (LMS) by Articulate Quizmaker SCORM and AICC content:
- id: Quizmaker sends a series of data for this string. The most useful portion is the Slide#, which is the number of the slide in that particular question group.
- type: This is the type of question (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, etc).
- student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
- correct_response: This is the correct answer for the question.
- result: This designates whether the learner answered the question correctly or not.
- weighting: Articulate content doesn't currently use this item. It'll always be 1.
- latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
- objective: Articulate content doesn't currently use this item. It'll always be 0.
Tip: To send question text to your LMS, publish for SCORM 2004 or Tin Can API (also called Experience API or xAPI).