If you're hosting Articulate Storyline SCORM 1.2 content in a Saba learning management system (LMS), you may find that it's never set to Completed or Passed. Saba utilizes cmi.core.exit differently than most other LMSs, which prevents content from registering completion. Here's how to correct it:
- Download this zip file to your computer, and fully extract it.
- Go to the following directory on your computer, depending on your version of Windows:
- 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Articulate Storyline\Content\lms
- 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Articulate\Articulate Storyline\Content\lms
- Locate the SCORMFunctions.js file, and make a copy of it for backup purposes.
- Then place the modified SCORMFunctions.js file from step 1 into the directory noted in step 2.
- Republish your content, and upload it to your LMS.