You may find that Articulate Storyline SCORM 1.2 content is never marked Completed or Passed in a Saba learning management system (LMS). Saba uses cmi.core.exit differently than most other LMSs, which prevents content from registering completion. Here's how to correct it:
- Download this zip file to your computer, and fully extract it.
- Go to the following folder on your computer, depending on your version of Windows:
- 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Articulate Storyline 2\Content\lms
- 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Articulate\Articulate Storyline 2\Content\lms
- Rename the SCORMFunctions.js file to SCORMFunctions.js.bak (for backup purposes).
- Then place the modified SCORMFunctions.js file from step 1 into the folder in step 2.
- Republish your course and upload it to your LMS.