The ability to search for text in Quizmaker quizzes and Engage interactions using the Search feature in a published Presenter '09 presentation (see image below) is not currently supported. If you would like to see this feature in a future release, please submit a feature request to our product development team.
In the meantime, you can use the following method to make a quiz or interaction searchable in Presenter '09:
- Open your quiz or interaction in Quizmaker or Engage.
- Then publish the quiz or interaction as a Word document.
- Open the resulting document in Microsoft Word.
- Press CTRL+A to select all the text in the document.
- Then Copy the selected text.
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to the applicable quiz or interaction slide.
- Either Paste the text (as text only; no formatting is necessary) into the Notes pane at the bottom of the slide or into a new text box outside of the slide area.
- Publish your presentation.
Here is a video screencast of this process: