If you insert a shape into the Slide Master in your quiz and apply a shadow to the shape, you may find that either the shape or the shadow does not display as expected when you return to Slide View or when you preview or publish the quiz. Here are a couple of examples of this behavior:
- The shape may not show at all in Slide View, but it displays properly when you publish the quiz.
- The shape may appear in Slide View, but the shadow is missing when you publish the quiz.
This is a known issue. You can workaround this behavior in the following manner:
- Go to the Slide Master.
- Right-click the shape, and select Save as Picture.
- Save the shape as a PNG or EMF image.
- Delete the shape from the slide master.
- Insert the PNG or EMF image in its place.