You may find that letters such as g, j, p, q, and y are cut off at the bottom for slide titles in the Thumbnails tab in your published presentation.
This is a known issue. You can correct it. Here's how:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Go to Articulate > Player Templates, and select your player template from the drop-down list at the bottom of the window.
- Select the Other tab on the left side of the window.
- Select the radio button to "Wrap title up to a maximum of 100 characters". (You can change the number "100" to anything you want.)
- Click the File button at the bottom of the window, and select Save.
- Close the Player Template Manager, and republish your presentation.