After exiting a course in Thinking Cap Campus version 1.4, the status is never set to "Complete"—even if the content has actually been completed. Articulate content calls the LMS command cmi.exit=suspend when learners exit a course, but Thinking Cap Campus version 1.4 won't mark a suspended course as "Complete". To avoid this behavior, do the following:
- Navigate to the following directories on your computer, depending on the Articulate products you're using:
- Storyline: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Articulate Storyline\Content\lms
- Presenter '09: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Presenter\players\template_scorm\lms
- Quizmaker '09: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Articulate Quizmaker\Content\lms
- Engage '09: C:\Program Files\Articulate\Articulate Engage\content\lms
- Open the Configuration.js file in Notepad
- Change the following line:
var DEFAULT_EXIT_TYPE = EXIT_TYPE_SUSPEND;
var DEFAULT_EXIT_TYPE = EXIT_TYPE_FINISH;
- Save your changes.
- Republish your content, and upload it to your LMS.