You may find that users are unable to advance beyond an Engage interaction slide in your presentation if all the following criteria are true:
- The interaction is a Circle Diagram.
- The Circle Diagram includes a summary.
- The summary includes audio.
- The Circle Diagram is inserted into a Presenter '09 presentation.
- The navigation is restricted in Presenter.
This is a known issue. You can workaround it in the following manner:
- Open the folder that contains your published presentation.
- Open the data folder, and then open the swf folder.
- You will see an engage_### folder for each interaction in your presentation. Open the folder that corresponds to your Circle Diagram interaction. If you are not sure which one it is, open each engage_### folder, and launch the engage.html file until you locate the interaction you are looking for.
- Then open the engage_content folder.
- Open the data.xml file in Notepad.
- Scroll down to the end of the document, and locate the summary information. Find duration="#####", and change the number between the quotes to 1. (The duration appears two lines above the </summary> tag.)
- Save the change to the data.xml file.