If you or your users are having difficulty viewing a content item that you've published to your Articulate Online account, please do the following to see if it resolves the issue:
- Upgrade your version of the Flash Player to the latest version.
- Clear your cache. You can do this in Internet Explorer by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Temporary Internet Files and select Delete Cookies and Delete Files.
- Under the Security, Privacy and Advanced tabs, make sure that everything is set to the default settings.
- Open a window in Windows Explorer.
- Go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View.
- Click Show hidden files and folders.
- Locate the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\your_name\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
- Delete the contents of this folder.
- Restart your web browser.
You should also make sure that you are viewing content in Articulate Online on a computer that meets the system requirements.