If you're having difficulty viewing a content item in your Articulate Online account, please do the following to see if it resolves the issue:
- Clear your browser cache.
- If you're viewing Flash content, install the latest version of the Flash Player or the latest updates for Windows.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options. Make sure the Security, Privacy, and Advanced tabs are set to the default settings.
- Open a folder in Windows Explorer. Go to the View tab on the ribbon and mark the box to show Hidden items. Then go to the following folder and delete its contents.
- Restart your web browser and try to view your Articulate Online content again. Be sure to use a supported browser.