When designing your Quizmaker '09 quizzes, it is possible to use images rather than text in your multiple choice questions. Here's how:
- Add a multiple choice question to your quiz.
- Enter your question text.
- Enter your answer text if desired. Otherwise, enter a space for each answer. (Answer fields can be made to appear blank by entering a space.)
- Set the Shuffle option to None on the toolbar.
- Click the Slide View button to switch to slide-editing mode.
- Select the Insert tab.
- Click the Pictures button.
- Browse for an image you would like to use, and click the Open button.
- Repeat steps 6-8 for any additional images you wish to use.
- Resize and arrange the image(s) and answer choices on the slide as desired.
- Click the Save & Close button.
Here is a video screencast demonstrating this process: