A Web Object that is inserted into a Presenter '09 presentation may be misplaced or misaligned during playback if the following criteria are true:
- The slide in which the Web Object has been inserted is set to Slide Only view.
- The Web Object is configured with a custom size (width and height).
- You are using Internet Explorer to view your published presentation.
This is a known issue. You can correct it using one of the following methods:
Change the slide view
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to Articulate > Slide Properties.
- Set the Change View column to Standard or No Sidebar for the slide that contains the Web Object.
- Click the OK button.
Publish your presentation.
Modify the published output
Note that this method is not officially supported by Articulate.
- Navigate to your published output, and open the player.html file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Locate the following line of code:
var currentDisplayMode = "1"; //displaymode
- Change the above line of code to the following:
var currentDisplayMode = "3"; //displaymode
- Save and close the modified player.html file.