After a decade of service, we shut down Tempshare on February 1, 2022.
We created Tempshare as a simple way to test Storyline and Studio output on a web server. Authors uploaded courses and viewed them. Tempshare automatically deleted them after 10 days.
We didn't officially support or update Tempshare, and its technology became outdated over time. So we retired the service in favor of better testing options, such as Review 360, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, and SCORM Cloud.
Try Review 360
With Review 360, not only can you test your e-learning content, you can stay in sync with stakeholders and finish projects faster—all in an easy-to-use web app. Check out these benefits:
- Publish content directly to Review 360 from Rise 360, Storyline 360, Studio 360, Replay 360, and Peek 360. You can also upload standalone video files.
- Collect feedback on each project in contextual discussion threads, attach files, @mention reviewers, and resolve comments. You can even export comments to a CSV or PDF file for analysis, backup, or regulatory requirements.
- Publish new versions of the same project, view previous versions, and hide or restore versions.
- Content doesn't get deleted from Review 360 unless you delete it, and you can restore deleted projects as needed.
- Review 360 accepts projects up to 5 GB each.
- You can protect each project with a unique password.
- We fully support Review 360 and continually update it with new technologies and features.
Articulate 360 subscribers have access to Review 360. If you're not yet a subscriber and want to try it out, start a free, 30-day trial of Articulate 360 or contact our team to learn more.