If you see error message 8007064C when installing Articulate 360 apps, such as Storyline 360 or Studio 360, here's how to fix it:
- First, if you're using Windows 7, make sure you have Service Pack 1 installed. It's required for Articulate software.
- Then, run Windows Update and install all important updates.
- Reboot your computer and try to install the Articulate 360 desktop app again.
If you still see error 8007064C, install a fresh copy of Visual C++ runtime from Microsoft:
- Download and install Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2019. There are two files to install: vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe.
- Reboot your computer and try to install your Articulate 360 apps again.
Please let us know if the problem persists.