Here's how to quickly and easily create interactive lightboxes in Storyline 360 and Storyline 3:
- Create one or more slides in your Storyline project that you want to lightbox.
- Then add a button on a different slide that will launch the lightbox.
- Add a trigger to the button with the following properties.
- Action: Lightbox slide
- Slide: Select the slide you want to lightbox.
- When: User clicks
- Object: Select the button that launches the lightbox.
- Use navigation controls: Mark this box if you want to display previous and next buttons on the lightboxed slide(s).