Note: Storyline must be installed with administrative privileges.
Here's how to install and update Storyline 3:
- Download the latest Storyline 3 installation file and save it to your computer.
- Right-click the installation file and select Run as administrator.
- When the installer launches, select your preferred language in the upper right corner.
- Review the end-user license agreement and mark the agreement box.
- Click Install Now.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish, then launch Storyline from the icon on your desktop.
- If you're using the 30-day free trial, click Continue your free trial. If you've purchased a license, click Activate with your serial number and follow these steps to activate.