How to Repair Articulate Replay 360
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
If Replay 360 isn't working properly, a simple repair usually fixes the problem. You'll need an active internet connection to perform these steps.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app by clicking the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray (beside the clock) or by double-clicking the Articulate 360 shortcut on your desktop.
- Hover over Replay 360 until a drop-down arrow appears, then click the arrow and choose Uninstall Replay 360.
- When Replay has finished uninstalling, reboot your computer.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app again, then click the Install button next to Replay 360. A fresh copy of Replay will automatically install.
- Reboot your computer again and test Replay.