Stylize your quizzes with slide transitions. Articulate Quizmaker offers several choices for transitions. You can even choose a different transition for each slide or feedback layer in a quiz.
Here's how to apply a transition:
- Go to a slide where you want to apply a transition. If it's a question slide, make sure the base layer of the slide is selected in the Feedback Layers panel if you want to apply the transition to the slide itself. To apply a transition to a feedback layer within the slide, select that layer from the Feedback Layers panel.
- Then click the Animations tab on the ribbon. (The Animations tab is visible when you're in the Question List and when you're in Slide View. It's not available in Form View.)
- In the section of the toolbar called Transitions to This Slide, select a transition from the drop-down.
- Use the Speed drop-down to select a speed for the transition.
- To use the same transition elsewhere, click Apply To All. If you're on the base layer of a slide, this will apply the transition to the base layer of all other slides in your quiz, including slide masters. If you're on a feedback layer, this will apply the transition to all other feedback layers on the current slide. (Keep in mind that you can apply different transitions to different feedback layers if you'd like.)
Can I Apply Transitions to Slide Masters?
Yes! You'll save time by applying transitions to your slide masters. Just click the View tab in Quizmaker and choose Slide Master or Feedback Master. Select the master slide or layout where you want to apply a transition. Then follow the same steps shown above. For more on slide masters, see Using Slide Masters.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Adding Entrance and Exit Animations to an Object
Using the Timeline