Use Articulate Quizmaker's symbol feature to add characters to your quiz that aren't normally found on a keyboard, such as copyright symbols, trademark symbols, paragraph marks, accented characters, and Unicode characters. Here's how:
- Add a text box, shape, or caption to your slide. Or, select an existing one. If there's already text in the object, place your cursor within it where you want to insert a symbol.
- Go to the Insert tab on the Quizmaker ribbon and click Symbol.
- Insert any symbol shown in the list by double-clicking it or by selecting it and clicking Insert. If you don't see the symbol you want:
- Browse additional symbols by choosing a different font from the Font selector in the upper left corner.
- Choose a different character set in the from: selector in the lower right corner.
- Choose a different Subset of characters in the upper right corner if you chose the Unicode (hex) character set in the from: selector.
- Enter the code for the symbol directly into the Character code field at the bottom of the window if you already know it.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Adding Captions, Chat Clouds, and Thought Clouds
Adding Text Boxes
Adjusting Properties for Shapes, Captions, and Text Boxes