Rise 360: How to Embed Published Content in a Web Page
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
One way to embed a Rise 360 course in a web page is to use an iframe. Here's how:
- Publish your Rise 360 project for web distribution.
- Upload the published output to your web server using your own FTP client. If you're using a web hosting service, they may also have a built-in feature for uploading content.
- Add this line of code to the web page where you want your course to appear, then modify it as described in the following steps:
<iframe src="http://MyServer.com/MyCourse/index.html" width="100%" height="500"></iframe>
- Change the URL in the code above to point to the
index.htmlfile in your published output on your web server.
- Your Rise 360 course will dynamically fit the width of your website. Adjust the height value as needed to accommodate your site.
Tip: You'll need to have some knowledge of HTML coding as well as access to the source code for the web page where you want to embed your Rise 360 content.