The following information is communicated to learning management systems (LMSs) by Rise quizzes.
- id: Rise sends a series of data for this string to identify the question and the attempt number.
- type: This is the type of question (multiple choice, fill in the blank, or matching).
- student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
- correct_response: This is the correct answer for the question.
- result: This lets you know if the learner got the question right or wrong.
- weighting: Rise content doesn't currently use this item. It'll always be set to 1.
- latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
- objective: Rise content doesn't currently use this item. It'll always be set to 0.
Just a few things to take note of:
- To send question text to your LMS, publish for SCORM 2004 or xAPI (Tin Can API).
- When a course is set to track by progress, quiz answers are reported to your LMS, but without a score.
- Quiz details aren't reported for Storyline blocks.