Storyline 3 Supports Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
Storyline 3 lets you create courses that support Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Storyline 3 supports WCAG 2.1 Level AA, including screen readers, keyboard navigation, visible focus indicators, and more. See our Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT®) and check out this article for design tips.
Accessibility How-To Articles
See these articles to learn more about authoring accessible courses:
- Creating and Editing Closed Captions with the Built-In Editor
- Importing Closed Captions for Narration and Videos
- Using Tables to Organize Content
- Adding Alternate Text for Screen Readers
- Customizing the Tab Order of Slide Objects
- Changing the Player Font Size
- Skipping Player Navigation When Tabbing Through a Course with a Screen Reader
- Identifying the Course Language for Screen Readers
Screen Reader Support
Storyline 3 courses work with JAWS 16 and later, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack in our supported browsers.