You can adjust the margins for answer choices in Matching Drop-Down questions in Quizmaker '09 in order to control where line breaks occur for lengthy text that must be word-wrapped. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click the question that you wish to adjust.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select text box for an answer choice.
- Right-click the text box, and select Format Shape from the shortcut (context) menu that appears.
- Select the Text Box tab on the left.
- In the Internal Margin section, assign a new value to the Right margin.
- Click the Close button.
Note: Each answer choice must be adjusted separately.
Here is a video screencast of this process: