If your learning management system (LMS) isn't accurately recording the results of AICC content after resuming, it may be related to how the LMS handles review mode. Here's how to correct it:
- Go to the folder that contains your published output, then open the lms folder.
- Open the Configuration.js file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Locate the following line of text:
var REVIEW_MODE_IS_READ_ONLY = true;
- And change it to:
var REVIEW_MODE_IS_READ_ONLY = false;
- Save and close Configuration.js.
- Zip the published output and upload to your LMS again.
Related search terms: SCORM Cloud, failed, incomplete