You may find that an object flickers, flashes, or repeatedly animates into the slide if all the following criteria are true:
- The object has an entrance animation applied to it.
- The object is configured to animate into the slide when users hover over a hotspot or another object with a hover trigger applied to it.
- The revealed object partially or wholly covers the hotspot or the object with the hover trigger. Even if the revealed object is on a separate slide layer, this issue can occur when the revealed object overlaps the hotspot or the object with the hover trigger.
To avoid this behavior, use either of the following options:
- Make sure the revealed object does not overlap the hotspot or the object with the hover trigger.
- Remove the animation from the revealed object. It will still be displayed when hovering over the rollover area; it just won't animate.