If you allow users to skip Likert questions in your Quizmaker '09 quiz, the Answer Breakdown report in Articulate Online may not include users' answers for these Likert questions.
This is a known issue. If you need to see the answer breakdown for your Likert questions, you will need to require users to answer the Likert questions in your quiz. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click a Likert question to open it in edit mode.
- On the toolbar (ribbon), select "User must answer" from the Require drop-down list.
- Click the Save & Close button.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the other Likert questions in your quiz.
- Republish your quiz.