If you receive a blank pop-up message, dialog, button, or label (like the image below) during playback of a published Presenter '09 presentation, it indicates that one or more text labels in your player template are blank.
You can correct this. Here's how:
- Open you presentation in PowerPoint.
- Go to Articulate > Player Templates.
- Select the Text Labels tab.
- Do one of the following:
- If the Custom text column for any label is blank, enter the text you would like to appear.
- If all labels are blank, you can quickly repopulate them by using the Language drop-down list at the bottom of the window to select the appropriate language.
- Then click the File... button, and select Save.
- Click the Close button.
- Republish your presentation.
To learn more about managing player templates, see Player Templates > Overview.