If a blank slide is configured to branch to the end of the quiz, you may find that the quiz is unexpectedly marked as passed or completed even if the user actually failed the quiz.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in the following manner:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker, and go to Player Templates > Edit > Navigation.
- Select the radio button to "Submit all at once".
- Ensure that the check box to "Allow user to finish without answering all questions" is not selected.
- Click the OK button to close the Player Template Builder.
- Click the Close button to close the Player Template Manager.
- Republish your quiz.