If a user skips a Matching Drag-and-Drop question in your quiz, they will not see the correct answer for this question when they review the quiz (even if you have selected "Show correct / incorrect responses when reviewing" for the Pass / Fail result slides).
This is a known issue. You can correct it by requiring your users to answer all the questions in your quiz. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Click the Player Templates button on the toolbar (ribbon).
- Select your player template, and click the Edit button.
- Select the Navigation tab.
- Deselect (uncheck) "Allow user to finish without answering all questions".
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
- Click the Close button to exit the Player Template Manager.
Republish your quiz.