A quiz or survey can be stand-alone or integrated into your Presenter ’09 presentation or elearning course. A quiz or survey can contain any number and any combination of questions.
Creating new quizzes or surveys
There are three methods for creating a new quiz or survey:
- Click Create a new quiz from the welcome screen:
- Select New from the Articulate Button.
- Press Ctrl-N on your keyboard.
Next, the New Quiz window will open. You can choose to create a graded quiz or a survey:
- Click Graded Quiz for a quiz that will be scored. Graded quizzes contain one or more graded questions and can also contain survey questions. Click OK to create a graded quiz. To learn more about graded questions, see Creating a Graded Question.
- Click Survey for a quiz made up entirely of survey questions. A survey quiz will not be scored. Click OK to create a survey quiz. To learn more, see Creating a Survey Question.
Opening existing quizzes or surveys
There are three methods for opening an existing quiz or survey:
- Click the name of one of your most recent quizzes on the welcome screen.
- Select Open from the Articulate Button.
- Press Ctrl-O on your keyboard.
Quizmaker ’09 can open the following types of files:
- Quizmaker ’09 files (.quiz)
- Quizmaker ’09 templates (.quiztemplate)
- Legacy Quizmaker 2.x and Quizmaker 1.x files (.aqm)