Quizmaker ’09 design templates contain everything you want to have in your quizzes by default, including the following:
- Quiz properties
- Quiz design (Master view layout)
- Quiz fonts
- Player Template
- Any quiz questions that you always want to include
To create a Quizmaker ’09 design template:
- Launch Quizmaker ’09 and create a quiz with the desired default properties, design, questions, etc. (refer to above list).
- Click the Articulate menu and Save As to save your quiz as a template.
- Provide a File name for your quiz template.
- Select Quizmaker Template (*.quiztemplate) from the Save as type drop-down menu.
- Click Save to save your new Quizmaker ’09 design template.
To open a Quizmaker ’09 design template:
- Launch Quizmaker ’09 and click the name of the desired template beneath the New from design template area of the welcome screen.
- Alternatively, click the More... link beneath the New from design template area of the welcome screen.
- Create your quiz as you would normally do.
- Save your new quiz, and by default, it will save as a .quiz file.