You can insert a Screenr screencast as an MP4 file in a Quizmaker '09 quiz. Here’s how:
Obtain a Screenr MP4 movie file
Record a Screenr screencast, or navigate to an existing Screenr video that you wish to use.
- Click Download the .mp4 file on the right side of the Screenr window.
- Select the Save File radio button.
- Click OK.
- Browse to the location where you would like to save the MP4 file.
- Click the Save button.
Insert the MP4 movie into a Quizmaker '09 quiz
- From a Quizmaker '09 quiz, open the question where you would like to insert the video file, or create a new question.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the Insert Tab.
- Click the Flash Movie button.
- Browse to the MP4 file downloaded from Screenr, and click the Open button.
- Set the desired Movie Options from the Flash Movie Properties dialog.
- Click the OK button to confirm.
Here is a video screencast demonstrating this process: