Articulate content that is published for CD works independently of a Web browser. Therefore, if you set the Finish Action on your Pass Result slide or Fail Result slide to Go to URL, the Finish button will launch the specified URL in the Articulate player. As a result, there will be no scroll bars or other navigation features that would be found in a Web browser.
If you would like to launch the Finish Action URL in a separate (Web browser) window, you will need to publish your quiz into an Articulate Presenter presentation in this manner:
Publish to Articulate Presenter.
- Add two slides in the PowerPoint presentation after the quiz slide.
- On each of the blank slides, insert a Web Object that points to the appropriate URL (one for Pass; one for Fail).
- Set each Web Object to Display in a new browser window.
- On the quiz slide, click the Properties button.
- Set the following properties to go to the appropriate Web Object slides:
- When user passes, 'Finish' button:
- When user fails, 'Finish' button:
- Click the Close button.
Publish your presentation for CD.