If you include a hyperlink in your question feedback, you may find that the feedback text is enlarged and truncated when hovering over the hyperlink in the published quiz.
This is a known issue. If you encounter this issue, you can workaround around it by applying bold formatting to the affected feedback. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker, and open the affected question for editing.
- Click the More button next to the feedback that includes the hyperlink where this issue occurs.
- Press CTRL+A to select all the feedback text.
- Click the Bold button to apply bold formatting to the text.
- Click the OK button to exit the feedback dialog.
- Click the Save & Close button to save the change to your question.
- Republish your quiz.