One way to easily embed an Articulate Presenter course into a web page is to use an iframe. Here's how:
- Publish your course for web.
- Then upload the published output to your web server. You can use the FTP option on the Publish Successful dialog or your own FTP client. If you're using a web hosting service, they may also have a built-in feature for uploading content.
- Add the following line of code to the web page where you want your course to appear, then modify it as described in steps 4 and 5:
<iframe src="http://MyServer.com/MyCourse/presentation.html" width="980" height="658"></iframe>
- Change the URL in the code above to point to the presentation.html file of your published output on your web server.
- Change the width and height values in the code above to accommodate your course. To find the width and height of your published course, open the presentation.html file in Notepad, and search for width and height.
Tip: You'll need to have some knowledge of HTML coding as well as access to the source code for the web page where you want to embed your Presenter content.