Is Replay 1 crashing or performing erratically? You should be able to fix it by reinstalling Replay and its supporting software. If it persists, send us the Replay error logs from your computer for review. Here's how:
Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (or later) must be installed to perform this logging process.
- Download and extract this zip file on your computer.
- If you're using Windows Vista or later, right-click RPCrashLog.bat and select Run as administrator.
If you're using Windows XP, double-click RPCrashLog.bat.
A command window will open and close, and Replay will launch a few seconds later.
- Reproduce the problematic behavior in Replay, then close Replay.
- Wait 60 seconds to allow logging to complete, then proceed to the next step.
- From the zip file downloaded in step 1, locate the RPLogZip.bat file.
If you're using Windows Vista or later, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
If you're using Windows XP, double-click it.
A command window will open and create a zip file (called ArticulateLogFiles.zip) that contains several error logs on your desktop. (These logs can be large, so it may take a few minutes to complete.)
- Click here to upload ArticulateLogFiles.zip to us.
We'll review your log files and follow-up with you when the investigation is complete.