If you've downloaded a Storyline course to the Articulate Mobile Player app on your iPad for offline viewing, you may find that some images don't display during offline playback.
This issue was corrected in version 1.72 of the Articulate Mobile Player app. Install the latest update for Articulate Mobile Player app to resolve it.
How to determine which version you're using
- Launch the Articulate Mobile Player app on your iPad.
- Tap the Help button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- You'll see the version number at the bottom of the screen, to the right of the Help button.
How to update
- On the home screen of your iPad, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the Updates button at the bottom of the screen.
- All the apps on your iPad that have updates available will be listed. Locate the Articulate app in the list, and tap the Update button beside it.
- If prompted, enter your Apple password.