Presenter ’09 allows you to insert Quizmaker quiz or survey as a slide in your presentation or elearning course. To publish from Quizmaker ’09 to Presenter ’09, learn more in Quizmaker ’09 Help: Publishing: Articulate Presenter.
To insert a Quizmaker quiz slide:
- Select Articulate --> Quizmaker Quiz to launch the Quizzes and Interactions dialog.
Create New or Add Existing quiz by clicking the button of your choice:
Create New: Click this button to create a new quiz slide to be embedded in your course:
- The New Quiz dialog will launch.
- Specify a Graded Quiz or a Survey.
- Input a Quiz Title.
- Click OK.
- Quizmaker ’09 will launch.
Create your quiz.
- Click the Save and Return to Presenter button when you’re done.
(Note: You must also have Quizmaker ’09 to create a new quiz from within Presenter ’09. You can, however, publish from Quizmaker 2 to Presenter ’09.)
Add Existing: Click this button to insert an existing Quizmaker ’09 quiz (.quiz file format):
- The Select Quizmaker Quiz dialog will open.
Navigate to your .quiz file.
Click your desired .quiz file.
- Click Open to add the quiz to your course (note that you can also click the arrow next to the open button to Show previous versions of the selected quiz).
(Note: You must also have Quizmaker ’09 to add an existing quiz from within Presenter ’09. You can, however, publish from Quizmaker 2 to Presenter ’09.)
- Optionally, set Quiz Properties for your quiz slide.
Repeat Steps 1-3 for each quiz slide you’d like to include in your course. You can include as many quizzes as you’d like. Note, however, that if you’re publishing for LMS and want to track based on quiz results, you can only select one quiz per course to use for tracking purposes in your LMS.
To remove a Quizmaker quiz slide:
- In PowerPoint, ensure you have your view set to see Slides or Outline.
- Click the slide or slide title containing your Quizmaker quiz.
- Press Delete on your keyboard or right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Your Quizmaker quiz slide will be removed from your course, but your source quiz will remain intact on your computer.