If your learning management system (LMS) automatically launches content in a separate browser window, don't set Articulate Quizmaker '09 to launch content in a new window. Otherwise, you may encounter an LMS communication error.
To make sure Quizmaker doesn't launch your quiz in a new window, do the following:
- Go to the Home tab, and click Player Templates.
- Select the template you want to use, and click Edit.
- Select the Other tab on the left side of the window.
- Uncheck the box to Launch player in new window (creates launch page).
- Click OK.
- If prompted to create a New Template From Master, give your template a name, and click OK.
- Click Close.