You may find that the logo in your published Articulate Presenter '13 course is missing when it's viewed in Firefox.
This issue was corrected in Update 1 for Presenter '13. To take advantage of the new features and fixes, download and install the latest version from the link in your product confirmation email, or get it here. Then republish your project.
If you need to correct this issue without republishing, do the following:
- Go to the folder that contains your published output, and open the presentation_content folder.
- Open the frame.xml file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Locate the following line of text:
<option name="logo_url" value="presentation_content\logo.swf">
- Change the backslash before logo.swf to a forward slash so it looks like this:
<option name="logo_url" value="presentation_content/logo.swf">
- Save and close the frame.xml file.
- Upload your modified published output to a server or LMS, and test it again.