When you import PowerPoint content into Articulate Storyline, tables get converted to images. As a result:
If you need to edit or search table text, use one of the following options:
- Rebuild the table in Storyline with shapes.
- Before importing the presentation into Storyline, ungroup the table in this manner:
- Select the table and use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+X to cut it from the slide.
- Go to the Home tab on the ribbon, click the Paste drop-down arrow, and select Paste Special.
- Select Picture (Enhanced Metafile) and click OK.
- Then ungroup the table by pressing Ctrl+Shift+G.
- You'll be asked to confirm that you want to convert the table. Click Yes.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+G a second time to fully ungroup the table.
- After importing the PowerPoint presentation into Storyline, you may need to adjust some of the text boxes, but the good news is that the text will be editable and searchable in Storyline.