If you’re collaborating with others to create your quiz and want to collect input while your quiz is still in development, or if you want to generate a question-only version of your quiz to provide to your users, use the Publish for Word option.
To Publish for Word:
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar (or from the Articulate menu).
- Select the Word publish tab.
- Specify a Publish location for your quiz. The default location is in this directory: My Documents\My Articulate Projects. Click the ellipsis button (...) or type a directory path if you want to pick a different location on your computer.
- Select from the drop-down list what Output type you would like:
Full quiz details (default): Creates a Word document with all quiz details.
Questions only: Creates a Word document with questions only (ideal if you want to create a printable version of your quiz to distribute to quiz takers as a paper-based quiz).
- Click Publish.
- When the Publish process is complete, you will receive the following Publish Success dialog box to choose the next step:
View Document: Allows you to see the published output in Word.
Email: Automatically generates a message with the zipped output attached to send content via e-mail.
FTP: To publish directly to your server via FTP.
Provide the following information for FTP Upload (example credentials shown in italics):
Zip: To create and save a zipped version of the output.
Open Folder: Opens the published output folder.
- Choose Close when you are done or to exit without selecting one of the above options.