If you publish a quiz and then later change the title of the quiz, you may find that the LMS tracking information does not update to reflect the change when you publish the quiz again.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in the following manner:
- In Quizmaker, click the Publish button.
- Select the LMS publishing option.
- Click the Reporting and Tracking button.
- Delete the text from the Title and Identifier fields. (Note that AICC has one set of Title and Identifier fields. SCORM has two sets. Delete the text from all Title and Identifier fields.)
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
- Click the Publish button to complete the publishing process. Quizmaker will repopulate the tracking data with the current information.